Later on in the evening, we met up with Alec’s friend and had a pleasant little double date kind of thing. We decided to return to the Coca-Cola Store and try out the lovely alcohol flights.We had mixed feelings on many of the drinks and had a fun time together.
Flight 1 (left photo):
- Old Fashion
- This was a fairly simple drink that Alec enjoyed the best out of all of us. It tasted too alocholic to me and I handed it over without any issues.
- Jack and Coke
- This tasted pretty much how you would imagine.
- Cuba Libre
- This was definitely the least favorite drink of the flight and actually was found to be less enjoying than Beverly Revenge (cringe). Alec’s friend actually chugged this one down.
- Vanilla Russian
- Alec and his friend claimed this tasted like a root beer float. His date and I agreed this did not taste enjoyable at all and happily handed it off to the guys.
Flight 2 (right photo):
- Strawberry Mojito
- This was quite good and I happily enjoyed it all on my own. Out of all the drinks, this is probably the only one I would have gone back to get a full size of.
- Beverly Revenge
- As you can probably imagine if you’ve ever tried the Beverly soda at Club Cool in Epcot, this was not a great drink. However, I found that it being paired with the citrus in the drink made it much more enjoyable than Beverly on its own.
- Raspberry Lemonade Margarita
- If you know me, sweet is my idea of a good drink. This was the second drink I took over as my own and I found it to be quite enjoyable.
- Cherry Coke Ripper
- Alec’s friend really enjoyed this one but I still found it to taste too much like alcohol for my liking. Alec did enjoy this one as well.
All in all, this was a fun thing to do once. We all had a great time trying out the drinks and just hanging out at the bar area on the roof. I could see myself hanging out there fairly often if I were a local because it’s a fun atmosphere with plenty of soda to enjoy.